Tip of the day.
Did you know That if you don’t get enough sleep it can effect your weight loss? In fact it could have the opposite effect and you could gain weight.
Sleep is a cornerstone of weight management because of the impact it has on your hormones that control how you burn fat, how you store fat, and how you’re maintaining muscle. The better your hormone balance, the better your weight management.
The holidays are among us and we are busier than ever. But that is no reason to sabotage the great results we have already accomplished. I’m going to share 8 steps to help you stay successful.
1) Keep up on your fitness routine, If you do 4 days a week, 30- 40 minutes a day KEEP IT UP!
Atrophy can happen as quickly as 72 hours. Even if you can’t do a 4 day a week, perfect cardio and strength exercise routine, you should still stay physically active,. And what about muscle strength, muscle mass, or that nice, toned appearance you’ve been trying to achieve? In exercise physiology, we call a loss of muscle fitness “” and that refers to an actual loss of muscle mass or muscle tissue due to, as you would have guessed, disuse. When disuse atrophy occurs, your muscles begin to decrease in size and appear less toned. So yes, as you’d probably guessed, the “use it or lose it” philosophy certainly applies when it comes to your muscles.
2) Make foods that are low carb or according to your nutrition plan. There are so many recipes out there that you can make and share. People are always looking for healthy version of something good to eat.
3) Eat slow and Wait for 10 minutes before going back for 2nd s. the feeling of satiety is not caused by your stomach being full. Instead, feeling full is a result of your brain reacting to chemicals released when you put food or drink in your stomach. Your brain takes around 20 minutes to register these chemicals. After your meal, the levels continue to rise over 10 to 30 minutes. They stay elevated for three to five hours following the meal, keeping you sated. As the chemical levels fall, the feeling of hunger returns. If you do not feel full directly following a meal, wait. As the level of chemicals increases, your hunger will dissipate.
4) Select the healthy options first when filing your plate. Remember the less room you have on your plate for unhealthy, the less you will eat.
5) Remember proper portions. Easy way to measure, See chart for suggestions..
6) Carry snacks and water with you. This will keep you from reaching for the sugar filled unhealthy stuff because your guard is down from being too hungry or thirsty.
7) Skip the liquid calories, Soda, beer, wine, energy drinks and juice all have un necessary sugars and calories that add up quickly. And I like to eat so save your calories for the good stuff. Did you know 1 soda has about 200 calories and about 39 carbs. And 0 nutritional value.
8) Finally Do not stress if you indulge a little too much. 1 day of over eating will not undo months of progress. And most of all Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and have fun!
These 8 things have helped me stay on track for many years now. Because there will always be a reason to fall off track. Celebrating does not have to mean sabotage.
Photos courtesy of Google.
Take the guess work out and trust the process. I used to think I knew what I was doing when I went to the gym. But my form was wrong or my diet was wrong, I wasn’t pushing hard enough and I just felt like I was going in circles and not making any progress. When I started using Beachbody on demand I followed the instructions of the trainer (on the video) and that’s where I started to see the results. Beachbody on demand allows me to take my workouts with me or workout right there in my living room. The trainer shows you correct form, correct timing, Gives you the meal plan to follow and My workouts are done! Then I can get on with my day. and I have access to all the Beachbody programs, even the newest ones as they come out. Never miss a workout again.
What is Beachbody® On Demand?
Beachbody On Demand memberships provide unlimited streaming access to every available Beachbody program—including
all new releases—so members have the tools they need to conquer their health and fitness goals. Choose from hundreds of
popular and proven Beachbody workouts, from programs including 21 Day Fix®, PiYo®, SHIFT SHOP™, Double Time™, and
3 Week Yoga Retreat®—plus get access to custom nutrition plans, recipes, meal prep tips, and more!
How do I access Beachbody On Demand?
To access Beachbody On Demand on a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, go
to BeachbodyOnDemand.com. Members can also stream Beachbody
On Demand through a TV using Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and
Chromecast, or via the Beachbody On Demand app for iOS and Android.
Apple Watch users can stream their workouts on their iPhone
or iPad, and Apple Watch will project real-time heart rate and caloric burn
on those screens.
How does Beachbody On Demand work?
Members can choose workouts by fitness level, exercise type, time, or Super Trainer,
and stream them right to their web-enabled TV, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. They
even get digital versions of the program guides, meal plans, and workout calendars,
so they can get on the path to great results right away. Beachbody On Demand is
always being updated with new programs and exclusive content.
Product Training Guide
Beachbody On Demand Product Training Guide 1
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Beachbody On Demand Membership Features What’s the Benefit?
Beachbody fitness programs Unlimited streaming access to every available Beachbody workout (700+). Plus
complete program materials, including fitness guides and workout calendars.
Nutritional tools and resources
Get customized nutrition plans that are tied to each of our fitness programs.
Plus, you can access tons of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes, meal prep
tips, and our incredibly healthy cooking show.
Stream from multiple devices
Access Beachbody On Demand through your TV using Apple TV, Roku,
Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast, or download the Beachbody On Demand
app for iOS and Android.
Free information and support Get support from a personal Coach and tap into free fitness and nutrition
advice on the Beachbody On Demand Blog and community boards.
• 3 Week Yoga Retreat
• 10-Minute Trainer®
• 21 Day Fix
• 21 Day Fix EXTREME®
• 22 Minute Hard Corps®
• 80 Day Obsession™
• A Little Obsessed™
• A WEEK OF HARD LABOR™
• Active Maternity
• Beachbody Yoga Studio
• Body Beast®
• Brazil Butt Lift®
• Brazil Butt Lift Master Series
• ChaLEAN Extreme®
• Clean Week™
• CORE DE FORCE®
• Country Heat®
• Double Time
• FOCUS T25®
• Great Body Guaranteed!®
• Hip Hop Abs®
• Ho’Ala ke Kino
• INSANITY MAX:30™
• INSANITY: THE ASYLUM® Volume 1
• INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 2
• Kathy Smith’s Project:YOU! Type 2®
• P90X ONE on ONE®
• Power 90®
• Power Half Hour®
• Rockin’ Body®
• SHAUN WEEK®
• SHIFT SHOP
• Slim in 6®
• Tai Cheng®
• The Master’s Hammer and Chisel®
• Total Body Solution®
• Turbo Jam®
• Yoga Booty Ballet®
Streaming programs available to all Beachbody On Demand members:
Product Training Guide
Beachbody On Demand Product Training Guide 2
Beachbody On Demand allows members to choose a meal plan that fits their
goals and their fitness program. And FIXATE—the cooking show available
exclusively to Beachbody On Demand members—shows them how to prepare
dozens of delicious, portion-controlled meals and snacks.
People who love the energy of dance and group
From beginner workouts like YOUv2, Country Heat, and Brazil Butt Lift, to
more advanced choreography like CIZE and TurboFire, there’s a program to
match every skill level that delivers great results.
• Joel’s Exclusives
• MORE DE CORE
• Remix The Fix
• Sagi’s Exclusives
• THE 20s® Reality Show
• THE 20s Workouts
• Beachbody Yoga Studio Exclusives
• Tony’s Exclusives
• Tony & the Kids
• Tony & the Folks
• Shaun T Fit Kids Club
• Get Real with Shaun T
For a comparison of Beachbody On Demand membership options, click here.
• Shakeology® helps provide your customers with the nutritional support they need to get the best results from their Beachbody On
• Beachbody Performance™ supports your customers in reaching their fitness goals by helping improve endurance, stamina, focus,
• Shakeology Boosts help your customers tailor their Shakeology to their specific needs. Focused Energy Boost delivers a wholesome
boost of energy for mind and body. Power Greens Boost provides more phytonutrients in the diet. Digestive Health Boost helps support
regularity and healthy digestion.*
• Autumn’s Exclusives
• Beast Up
• Brazil Butt Lift Carnivale
• CIZE: The Next Level
• Country Heat Elite
• Jericho’s Exclusives
© 2018 Beachbody, LLC. Beachbody, LLC is the owner of the 3 Week Yoga Retreat, 10-Minute Trainer, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix EXTREME, 22 Minute Hard Corps, A Little Obsessed, A WEEK OF HARD LABOR,
Body Beast, Brazil Butt Lift, ChaLEAN Extreme, CIZE, Clean Week, CORE DE FORCE, Double Time, Country Heat, Fixate, FOCUS T25, Great Body Guaranteed!, Hip Hop Abs, INSANITY, INSANITY: THE
ASYLUM, INSANITY MAX:30, Kathy Smith’s Project:YOU! Type 2, P90, P90X, P90X2, P90X3, P90X ONE on ONE, PiYo, Power 90, Power Half Hour, RevAbs, Rockin’ Body, SHAUN WEEK, SHIFT SHOP, Slim
in 6, Tai Cheng, THE 20s, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, Total Body Solution, TurboFire, Turbo Jam, Yoga Booty Ballet, YOUv2, Beachbody, and Team Beachbody trademarks, and all related designs,
trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property.
Product Training Guide
Beachbody On Demand Product Training Guide 3
How I spend my “Me Time.”
I wake up an hour before I actually need to get up, not because I cant sleep, but because I know that is the only time of day I can get to myself. My “me time”
Before I made the decision to get up early I didn’t seem to have enough time in the day. No time to spend with God or even a second to exercise. It was rush to get the kids ready, rush to make lunches, rush to get to work on time. Then work for 8 hours and rush to get things done in the evening. It was exhausting.
Then I decided I would get up just 15 minutes earlier and spend it talking with God. Hoping to get some answers for my life. Hoping to get some peace. And this soon turned to 30 minutes,. and now it is an hour I cannot do without.
But I want to tell you the benefits of some “ ME TIME” and give you some suggestions to do with that time.
Taking time for yourself
1.Helps clear your mind
2.Improves your creativity
3.Resets your priorities
4.Improves your relationships
5.Let’s you reconnect with yourself
Not Everyone feels like they have the time,but we all have the same 24 hours in the day and it’s your choice on how you spend it.
1.Can be spent in Prayer, or meditation.
2.Can be spent gathering your thought and making to do lists
3.Going for a walk or do some yoga
4.Do a craft or read a book.
5.Do some online shopping
6.Take a bath.
Sometimes just sitting quietly is all you need to change your stressful situation. Make a list of things that makes you happy. Then do them.
We all have those days where we feel like we are just trying to stay afloat from all the things we have to do Here are a few ways that I apply in my daily routine to help me.
- Start your day with a few minutes of “me time”, Weather its to meditate or pray or read the paper and enjoy your coffee. When you start your day just a few minutes earlier in a relaxing way. Your mind is more likely to remain at peace. It helps you to focus on your blessings.Helps you to concentrate which in turn helps you to be more productive. Strengthens your beliefs, Making you a stronger person in general.
- Exercise . In just 30 minutes a day. not only can it help with weight loss but it will increase your energy level, reduce risk of chronic disease but also give you, helps you focus , Exercise helps you sleep better and helps you relax. Most of all It helps you feel like you did something great for your self and now there is more of you to go around, A sense of fill your cup 1st so that it can spill over.
- Set a routine. Decide what matters to you then make it a habit to do these at the same time everyday. This way you get to choose how your day goes. not the other way around. You’ll get more done there for checking more off your to do list. You will feel less rushed. your day will go smoother as you’ll soon be on auto pilot and get more done.
- Do a brain dump on Sunday. Sit down and make a to do list. make it in detail so things do not get forgotten, Weather its weed the flowerbed or was the dogs to mop the floor and dust, write it down. There are somethings that get over looked when you do your usual cleaning up like knocking down the cob webs. doing this helps you create order and also prioritize.
- Delegate. Do not be afraid to ask for help. You do not need to do it all your self, Your to do list will help you to quickly choose there for making your more productive in the tasks that you do. Also helps in building trust of the other person, It can be as simple as taking out the trash or putting away the dishes. a few minutes here and there add up.
- Clean 1 room a day. This is where you time is saved. When I clean I do it in detail. And if I only have to focus on one room a day its not overwhelming. Today the bedroom, tomorrow the bathroom and the next day the kitchen and so on. There are 7 days in a week. This way the house is always picked up and you can select things off of your to do list to complete when you get to that room. Like cleaning the ceiling fan and cleaning the window sills, Do this on the living room days. See what I mean. Just knowing I dont have to do the whole house in one day is less stressful.
- Menu plan. I shop 2 weeks at a time. and I am strategic as to what I put in the cart, I make sure that if I want to make chili that all the fixings are in the cart and if I want to make salad all the stuff is in the cart. By making a menu you now have a list on the fridge of things you have. Saving you extra time and trips to the store. Saving you planning time. This saves you time I promise.
- Plan your meals for the day. This is a double tip. When you make a healthy meal for dinner make enough for lunch the next day, This saves you time and money and insures you are eating all meals healthy. Example, I make Meatloaf and broccoli for dinner, as I put the left overs away I make a small bowl for lunch the next day, Healthy meal done, In the morning I only have to make my snacks and my breakfast and Boom All meals are done for the day, No running out later for lunch and stopping for fast food, No going without because nothing sounds good.
- Pay bills with a calendar. Bills day, Transfer day, Balance day. Pay day. what ever you call it. I do this twice a month. I get paid BI weekly and I pay the bills that are due towards the end of the month on the first pay of the month. So my electric bill gets paid on around the 1st but is not due until the 15th, This way all bills are paid on time and the money is always there. When you live on a budget this job can be one of the most important and time consuming because stress can carry on all day long. Stick with the budget even if you think you cant or don’t need too, Remember mayhem happens.
Remember some will work for you some will not but small changes will add up.
- 1 serving Greenberry Shakeology
- ¾ cup organic lemonade
- ½ medium banana
- ¼ cup rice milk
For the best taste experience, use a blender and add ice. The more ice, the thicker it gets. Feel free to use any kind of milk or milk substitute (almond, rice, or coconut milk)—the more milk, the creamier it gets! Enjoy!
Did you know that not all CARBS are created equal? It’s true. Let’s keep it real.
There are Simple Carbs and there are Complex carbs.
Simple carbs like bread, cereal, desserts, Pasta or rice and soft drinks.
Why are they SIMPLE?
* Because they are smaller molecules of sugar and they are digested quickly into the body .
The energy is stored as glycogen in our cells. If not used immediately your body will convert it to fat and store it.
* Because they are typically low in nutrients and also low in fiber.
*It spikes your glucose and then drops you down making you feel tired.
*They are empty calories converting to fat.
Then there is Complex Carbs
They are from Fruits and vegetables, whole grain and beans. Good carbs are most of the time in their natural state
Why are they complex?
*Because their chemical structure and fiber require the body to work harder to digest and the energy is released over time.
Why is that good?
*Because they are high in nutrients and fiber.
*Helps you feel fuller longer.
*Naturally stimulates your metabolism.
*Simply put. We should make better choices with what we eat to keep our blood sugar at a slow steady pace.
When selecting your carbs there is an order from best to worst choices.
6) Leafy greens, cabbage, broccoli, asparagus etc.
5) Vegetables, Tomatoes, squash , Zucchini, carrots Etc.
4) Fruits, like pineapples, apples, bananas and berries.
3)Whole grains like brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa Etc.
2) refined grans like Flour, white rice, pasta, crackers, bagels and bread.
1)Foods containing sugar, like cookies, cakes, soft drinks, energy drinks Etc.
Each category also as its own levels as well. But some simple research and wise choices you will be able to control your sugar levels and also your metabolism.
Photos from coursesforcooks.com and also http://chimpfood.com. and menshealth.com, http://quotezg.blogspot.com
Know why most diets don’t work? Because they don’t make it easy to lose weight and keep the weight off. 21 Day Fix makes it simple to enjoy the foods you love—without calorie counting!
Why it works?
It’s not another diet. In fact, it’s EXACTLY the opposite. 21 Day Fix lets you EAT! Only in just the right portions, so you don’t feel miserable and deprived—but you CAN finally start losing weight.
What’s the secret? Our seven exclusive containers. Each one is color-coded for a different kind of food, and pre-measured for the precise portion. You’ll never have to “eyeball” your measurements again—if it fits in the container, you can eat it!
Combine this eating plan with one 30-minute workout a day. That’s all. It’s that simple!
This program is by far the easiest to apply to your everyday life. No calorie counting, No crab. counting, Easy tracking. Simple portion control. 21 day workout calendar. easy to follow eating plan. FAST results,
Isn’t results what we are all looking for?
Now you can win the weight loss battle once and for all! The 2B Mindset is designed to help you lose weight happily so you can keep it off for good—without ever depriving yourself, counting calories, or even having to exercise until you’re ready! Created by Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Ilana Muhlstein, the 2B Mindset is a practical, simple weight loss solution that Ilana herself used to lose 100 pounds after years of obesity and yo-yo dieting. With Ilana’s advice and real-world experience on your side—including her meal and food prep ideas, even tips for conquering emotional eating—you’ll have all the tools you need to live your life, eat food you love…and still lose weight. Available now! Shop now
LIIFT4 is a no-nonsense combination of weightlifting and high intensity (HIIT) cardio to build muscle and scorch fat. The moves are based on classic lifting techniques that let you isolate, stabilize and focus each rep on the muscle group you’re working. Every workout ends with a core routine for a full body build and burn that leaves you shredded. There are no gimmicky moves, no overly complicated routines and no opportunity for boredom because you’ll never do the same workout twice. Get it DONE in just 4 days a week, 30-40 minutes a day, 8 weeks total. LIIFT4 will be available exclusively on Beachbody On Demand
Lets talk about Inflammation, Just like everything too much of a good thing is not good.
Your body naturally produces inflammation as a healing response to trauma, infection and allergies. That’s great right? But what happens when you produce too much? That’s where problems begin,
Problems like Obesity,
* Heart disease
The list goes on
Does any of this effect you know? Who knew this is where it starts? and that you can do something about it, That’s great news!
YOU CAN CONTROL THIS.
What causes inflammation? and what can we do about it?
*Diet, Eat anti inflammatory foods. Some of the best are Spinach, Broccoli, blueberries, cherries, sweet potatoes, squash, Turmeric and ginger, avocado and fish and nuts,
Avoid Grain flower, Sugars, bread, candy, soda, alcohol,cakes and pastries, fried foods, processed meats.
*Lack of exercise, Walk at least 10-15 minutes a day and work your way up to 30. take a run, or go for a swim.
*Stress , Take some you time. Go for a walk, Do some yoga, Meditate, listen to your favorite music,Do something nice for someone, read a book.
*Lack of sleep, Go to bed earlier, get at least 7-8 hours a night. your body heals during sleep.
*Smoking. Just don’t.. Its bad and we all know it.
The Short Answer:
“Bad knees” is a broad term, but in general, the more you can work your knees without jarring them, the stronger they will become and the less pain you will feel. When it comes to your workouts, that usually means eliminating plyometric (i.e., jumping) exercises and performing non-plyometric exercises with better form (e.g., sitting back into your squat instead of pushing your knees forward).
Of course, that advice assumes that your knees aren’t too far gone. Before you continue to exercise, consult your doctor to make sure that your knees are healthy enough for vigorous physical activity. If he or she gives you rehab exercises, do them. If you’re referred to a physical therapist (PT), work with that person. Then, when you’re ready, return to your regularly scheduled workouts, following the advice of your PT. If that activity happens to be a Beachbody program, you’ll find additional advice below.
The Long Answer:
If your knees ache, you’re not alone. Knee pain affects around 18 percent of adults in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Here’s a five-step rehabilitation plan to help you banish it for good.
Step 1 – Talk to your doctor. Some doctors, whether because of laziness or fear of liability, shell out advice akin to “if it hurts, don’t do it.” But oftentimes, if you don’t work through it, the situation not only gets worse, but also your progress toward your fitness goals can be derailed.
Regardless of your doc’s optimism, your rehabilitation begins with a diagnosis. That’s why you need a doctor. Whether your knee pain is debilitating or just nagging, it’s well worth your time to find out exactly what is going on. The alternative solution is trial and error — and that can make your knees worse.
Step 2 – Do your rehab. No matter what your problem is, your doctor will recommend some physical therapy. Like doctors, some physical therapists (PTs) are better than others, but do what they say regardless. Even archaic protocols shouldn’t hurt you. A good PT will just push you harder and take you further. Either way, you must do your physical therapy before moving on. I know, it’s boring (everyone says this), but if you’re serious about fixing your knee issues, you need to take this step seriously. It’s the foundation for everything else!
Step 3 – Think holistically. Chronic knee pain doesn’t always originate in the knees. Unless you’ve had an acute injury, or you’re exercising in a way that directly increases the strain on your knees (more on that in a bit), knee (and back) pain can often be traced to imbalances in the pelvic girdle (i.e., the hips). The simple exercises and stretches in the following videos should be incorporated into your regimen as soon as you’re cleared by your PT. Hopefully, they’re similar to what you’ve been doing with your PT.
Step 4 – Assess your doctor’s clearance advice. This is where the steps diverge, as all knee issues are not the same. Eliminating knee pain follows a “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” rationale, meaning that the more you’re able to handle training-wise, the quicker and more effective your comeback will be. Along with that advice, however, is the more important logic that you don’t want to re-injure your knee. That is first and foremost, and should dictate all of your actions.
For simplicity’s sake, we’ll use the two most common diagnoses: 1) You are cleared for any activity and 2) you are cleared for limited activity.
Step 5, part A – If you are “cleared for any activity,” congrats! Go start exercising! However, if you want to make sure you don’t experience knee pain again, I strongly recommend a round of P90X2, which is by far Beachbody’s most effective workout program for knee issues. It’s designed around protocols used to keep professional athletes on the field — and keeping knees healthy is the biggest challenge they face. The program targets stabilization, especially in the hip area, and can help you build a solid foundation of strength and power.
Whether or not you’re fit enough for P90X2 is a different discussion. It has an extremely modified “hotel room version,” which is designed for dedicated road warriors, but which is also a good option for those who simply find the regular workouts too challenging. If you’re unsure what version is best for you, try the P90X fit test. If you can handle P90X, you should be fine with P90X2. If you can’t complete the fit test, start with an easier program (see below).
A word of caution: If you’re seriously overweight, disregard this advice and skip to the following step. Excess body fat places a huge amount of strain on the joints, especially the knees. So even if you’re cleared for any activity, if you have a lot of weight to lose, proceed as if you’re only cleared for limited activity.
Step 5, part B – If you are “cleared for limited activity,” congratulations as well! (sort of) This diagnosis usually happens after an acute injury or for those who’ve ignored pain for years and lost knee cartilage. You still have the same biomechanical goal of stabilizing your body, but you have to be more careful about how you do it.
How to Work Out With Bad Knees
First and foremost, don’t skip your warm-up. Failing to get your heart pumping, your blood flowing, and your muscles and nervous system primed for action before working out is a bit like asking impatiently to become injured. Indeed, the result is similar to repeatedly driving your car in the dead of winter without warming the engine first — sooner or later, the stress on the system will cause a vital part to fail. In the human body, that failure usually occurs at a joint.
Also, make proper form a priority. If a weight is too heavy to allow you to execute an exercise with perfect technique, grab a lighter one. If you lack the mobility to execute an exercise through a complete range of motion, modify it until you build that mobility. Many people push their knees too far forward when they squat, increasing the strain on their knees, for example. If that sounds like you, do the box squat instead. As its name implies, it requires you sit back onto a box or bench as you squat. In doing so, it conditions you to master the “hip hinge” movement required to execute the traditional squat perfectly.
Sometimes, however, an exercise can cause knee pain even if you perform it flawlessly. And you should avoid those exercises entirely.
The Worst Exercises for Bad Knees
Running and plyometric (i.e., jumping) exercises, both of which are extremely high-impact. The list is literally that short, but you’d be surprised how many workouts contain the latter, including those in such Beachbody programs as INSANITY and 22 Minute Hard Corps. But don’t let that dissuade you from trying them. As mentioned previously, almost any exercise can be modified to make it easier on the knees. In the case of a plyometric exercise, the key is to perform the movement explosively, but do not let your feet leave the ground. In short, don’t jump.
Almost any Beachbody entry-level program can be right for building knee strength, depending on the severity of your condition. The rule to think on is this: Whatever you do that doesn’t make you worse makes you better. So every time you finish a workout without pain, or with less pain than you previously experienced, you’re improving your ability to eliminate the pain altogether. Also, every pound you lose is less stress on your knees, which will help lessen strain, and, thus, pain. So watch your diet, and move as much as you can. Your body will respond in kind.
The Best Workouts for Bad Knees
Here’s a rundown and synopsis of some Beachbody options to consider, from easiest to hardest.
Tai Cheng – This is a great mobility and stabilization program that almost anyone can do. The downside is that it won’t burn many calories or quickly change your body composition. The upside is that, no matter who you are, it will improve your knee issues.
21 Day Fix – Currently Beachbody’s best entry-level, knee-friendly program for those who need to lose some weight. While there is some jumping in this program, and even a “plyo” workout, there are always modifiers you can follow.
Country Heat – Our wildly popular country dance-inspired program is an ideal choice for people just beginning their fitness journey — or veterans looking for a change of pace. Each 30-minute total-body cardio workout is packed with fun, high-energy, low-impact moves virtually guaranteed to get your heart pumping and sweat pouring.
Hip Hop Abs – This predecessor to INSANITY takes jumping out of the equation, combining basic hip hop (you don’t need to know how to dance) and a lot of ab and hip work in this entry-level weight-loss program.
Brazil Butt Lift – There is some light jumping, and a lot of squatting, but if you can handle it, this program focuses on your butt and hips and greatly improves the stability of your pelvic girdle. This makes your body “track” better, reducing the strain on your knees.
Body Beast – Controlled weight training is a great way to change your body composition without putting a lot of stress on your knees. If you want to lose weight, don’t follow the “bodybuilding” focus of the nutrition guide. You can both lose weight and strengthen your knees effectively pumping iron with Sagi.
PiYo – Chalene Johnson’s combination of yoga and Pilates is great for hip stability and core strength, both vital for combating knee pain, making it a good choice for those who don’t have specific ACL/MCL (or lateral) knee issues, as there is a lot of twisting at speed.
P90X3 – While it’s a hard program, you can modify every move in every workout and have it serve as an effective entry point. This program, like X2, builds a super-solid foundation. It lacks the targeted stabilization movements (because it doesn’t use stability balls), but that also makes it a bit easier to adapt to.