Clean eating is a deceptively simple concept. … At its simplest, clean eating is about eating whole foods, or “real” foods — those that are un- or minimally processed, refined, and handled, making them as close to their natural form as possible.
Bacon, Avocado, and Chicken Sandwich Keto Cloud Bread
- The Cloud Bread
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons sriracha
- 6 slices bacon
- 9 ounces chicken breast
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- 6 whole grape tomatoes
- 6 ounces avocado
- 1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Begin separating 3 eggs into to two clean, dry bowls.
2. Add cream of tartar and salt to the whites. Using an electric mixer, whip the egg whites until you see soft, foamy peaks form.
3. In the other bowl, combine 3 oz. of cubed cream cheese with the egg yolks and beat until a pale yellow color
4. Gently fold the egg whites into the yolks, half at a time.
5. On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, spoon about ¼ cup of the keto cloud bread batter into six rounds. This recipe makes 6 large keto cloud bread.
6. Using a spatula, press gently on tops of the keto cloud bread to form squares. Then sprinkle the tops with garlic powder and bake for about 25 minutes.
For the inside
- 1. While the keto cloud bread are baking, cook the chicken and bacon with some salt and pepper
2. To arrange the sandwiches, begin by combining mayo and sriracha and spread 1/3 onto the underside of three keto cloud breads. Add your chicken on top of the spicy mayo.3. Add 2 slices of pepper jack cheese, 2 slices bacon, 2 halved grape tomatoes, and spread 2 ounces mashed avocado on top of each sandwich. Season to taste, then top with the remaining keto cloud breads.This makes a total of 6 half-sandwich servings of Bacon Avocado Sandwich.
Got yours here for 4.31 from Amazon
For more Clean recipes check out my clean recipes page Clean Recipes