Have you ever felt like you have tried everything out there and NOTHING seemed to work? Or if it worked for a while it is not something you could maintain for the rest of your life. Because that’s what your gonna need to do, that’s why they call it a lifestyle change.
I can remember starting a diet that restricted all carbs so I was only eating meat, eggs, and cheese. then I was allowed to add in some veggies but if I ate anything over that I would stop losing weight, The fix to this was to eat more fat, Which I had a hard time wrapping my head around. I’m sure you know which diet I am talking about. The food choices were very limited and it became frustrating always eating the same stuff. Let face it there are not many restaurants that offered low carb or carb free meals. The “diet” I was on was working but it was not a life style. I couldn’t possibly keep this up for ever.
That’s what makes this plan ( the Ultimate portion Fix} so easy, You’re not starving or missing out on any certain types of food.
You don’t have to eat a grapefruit every day, or even stay away from your favorite sweet treat, You just have to be mindful of what you are eating and how much.
I know how much information is out there about the 21-day fix ( now called The ultimate portion fix) and other diets, So I want to help make it clear for you by answering all your questions.
I will answer questions like
What’s the difference in the 21-day fix and the now called Ultimate portion fix program
The biggest difference from the 21 Day Fix meal plan? Unlike the 21 Day Fix, the Ultimate Portion Fix program is built ENTIRELY around nutrition and exercise is OPTIONAL.
The Ultimate Portion Fix is here to TEACH (NOT TELL) you how to eat.
But, you’ll also be equipped with BRAND NEW tools to help you learn to fuel your body based on your needs — and even get the whole family involved! Like…
- 30+ educational videos to learn from
- Workbook & daily logbook to keep you on track
- Strategies to overcome those sugar/sweet cravings
- Information for various dietary restrictions & preferences
- Multiple plans available based on your preferred level of guidance
- 102 brand new recipes in the FIXATE Volume 2 Cookbook
- 75 healthy lunch ideas specifically for kids
- And more!
- This is designed for the long-term, not just 21 days.
- It’s designed to kick sugar cravings and reliance on processed foods.
What is the 21 day fix? It is a nutrition plan that is supplied by Beachbody. Created to give you a 40-30-30 plan. That’s 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fat. For those who are Macros counters. Its what a Mesomorph body type( Muscular and well-built, with a high metabolism and responsive muscle cells.) needs to be on to get the correct nutrition for their body. It also focuses on adding exercise. This program was created 5 years ago and a lot can change, Thankfully Beachbody doesn’t just put something out there, It upgraded to focus on what people need.
This plan is what I needed and There is so much food to eat when you eat according to plan.
What is included in the package?
There are multiple packages but the basic package comes with
Your tools for ultimate success:
- Workbook – Take notes as you watch the videos and complete additional written exercises to better guide your 30-day journey.
- Daily Logbook – This 30-day guide is where you’ll track what you eat, how you feel, and what’s going on with your body.
- Set of 7 Color-Coded Containers† – Use these to portion out every meal, including snacks and desserts.
- FIXATE Vol. 2 Cookbook† – Discover 102 delicious brand-new recipes that work with your containers.
- FIXATE Cooking Show – Over 200 easy-to-follow video demonstrations of delicious portion-controlled recipes—brought to you by Autumn and her professional chef brother Bobby.
- 75 Healthy Lunch Ideas For Kids (Digital PDF) – A quick and easy resource for parents who want to give their kids healthy meals they’ll love to eat.
- Beachbody App – Stay on top of your daily container use, your portions, and Shakeology, and access program content and more.
- FREE BONUS! 21 Day Fix & 21 Day Fix EXTREME workouts shot in real-time and updated for faster progress.
How does it work?
On the Ultimate portion fix users calculate their own daily calories needed based on the current weight and goal, using the formula supplied by Beachbody this calorie target then determines the number of servings to eat from the colored coded portion containers, Making it easier to know exactly what to eat.
For me it was a lot of food, here is a chart of what you can eat. You will need to divide that up into 3-5 meals for the day. I was in the 1st column and was not used to eating that amount of food because in my mind I needed to cut calories in order to lose weight,
What foods can I eat?
This nutrition plan does not ask you to cut out any food groups. It shows you how to make smart choices with what you eat and limit your unhealthy choices. Foods you can and should eat, are
- Fruits and vegetables,
- Lean proteins
- Whole grains and carbohydrates
- Healthy fats
- Seeds and dressings in small amounts
What foods to avoid
- Refined carbs like( white flour, white bread, white rice, pastries, sodas, snacks, pasta, sweets, breakfast cereals, and added sugars.
- Processed and fried foods
How much does it cost?
There are a few plans that combined things like, Shakeology, and Beachbody performance products even travel cases so you can plan ahead and take your food with you, all great ideas,
The basic kit What I described above that’s what I suggest for you. No bells and whistles, Just results.
Look at these results
“The container system helped me stay focused on eating only what my body needs and not what my body wants. I was able to learn better habits about food preparation and portion sizes with these containers. They were fantastic!”
- Lost 8.7 lbs. in 3 weeks
“My life has completely changed. I use my colored containers to help me put the right portions of the right foods in my body. It’s taught me the importance of eating clean whole foods in the proper portions.”
- Lost 70 lbs. in 7 months in multiple rounds
Get started on your ultimate results today!
The Ultimate Portion fix < click here!!
Purchase here Is your best option!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied with your product, simply go to faq.beachbody.com and select the “Return or Exchange” icon for a Return Authorization to return the product within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—guaranteed.
Frequesntly asked questions.
What are the 21 Day Fix container sizes?
The Fix is designed to make portion-control easy, so Beachbody color-coded the containers so you wouldn’t have to count ounces. The exact ounce size of each container is proprietary information.
Can I purchase an extra set of containers?
The 21 Day Fix Containers are now sold separately. You may purchase them here: 21 Day Fix Containers
Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in 21 Day Fix?
Yes! 21 Day Fix works for a variety of lifestyles including vegetarians and vegans. Simply choose foods that aren’t meat from the protein food list. Contact me or your coach for an updated Vegan food list.
What are Autumn Calabrese’s nutrition credentials?
Autumn is a certified health coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She is also the creator of 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme and the color-coded container system, which has been a breakthrough in simplifying eating for millions of people.
Do I need to exercise when doing The Ultimate Portion Fix?
Although the plan is designed to provide weight loss regardless of exercise just by helping the user get better control of their portions and food choices, incorporating fitness into your routine will not only help improve your results, it’s good for your health! In fact, many Beachbody nutrition plans have already been “containerized” to work with The Ultimate Portion Fix system.
Do I have to use Shakeology? Can I use another protein shake?
Shakeology is more than a protein shake. It is packed with exotic superfoods and helps fill in nutritional gaps to curb cravings, provide energy, improve digestion. I make it a requirement in my challenge groups because my challengers who use it have the best results. Not only that, I have done my research and am a skeptic turned Shakeology devotee As a coach, it’s my job to ensure they get the results they want. Yes, you can use protein powder on the program (count it as a red) but it is not the same thing as Shakeology. Can I purchase Shakeology here? Yes you can, and if you combined your purchase you will get a pretty big discount over purchasing them separate.
If you enjoyed this article please read 5 reasons not to buy Shakelogy and why I swear by it.
Get started on your Ultimate results here,
The Ultimate Portion fix < click here!!